HohmTech Hohm Life2 18650 Battery
The predecessor of the original Hohm LIFE cell. How can Hohm Tech Int’l improve on what was considered perfect you ask? They now utilize it’s first proprietary structure and top cap. And that is only just the beginning. HohmTech engineered entirely new chemistry within the Hohm Life2. Now Cobalt Oxide Graphite (CoO2C) is king, and results in cooler operating temperatures throughout all matching amperage load intervals with greater sustained voltage down to 3.2V~3.4V. Cooler operating temperatures allows greater cell life and load capabilities.
The Hohm LIFE2 has a capability of 21.9A load (>5% gain) while only forfeiting 2% capacity. SAFETY FIRST! We are pleased to say that not only is the Hohm LIFE2 designed for those that wish to feed insanely power-hungry devices, but they can now do so without having to swap batteries every other minute, hour, weeks, and months. This battery is built for the long haul. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3017mAh capacity, with a CDR of 21.9A and a pulse/peak rating of 36.1A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C).
All Hohm Tech battery cell models are been tested and certified by the rightful authorities and laboratories that are accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. HohmTech doesn't not cut corners, they have by far the best chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety. Batteries for Vaper's made by Vaper's!
SOLD AS SINGLE CELL
- Capacity: 3017mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 3.77A
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 21.9A
- Pulse | Peak: 36.1A
- Max Safe Cut-Off: 2.5V
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (78%), 1000 (70%)
- Chemistry Type: Li-CoO2C
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.86A. This is not a misprint. 3.86A as in THREE POINT EIGHT SIX amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, internal resistance spread pre|post, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
*1 Density Loss Ratio
*2 Thermal Image Distribution
*3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
*4 Cycle Life Retention
*5 Resistance Retentivity Pre/Post
*6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- KEEP OUT out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on cell.
- DO NOT use in device that allows batteries to touch that are facing opposing directions (risk severe burn injury and explosion).
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance to an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions (available in Download Center of this site).
- Cell Type: