HohmTech HOHM LIFE4 18650 Battery
Hohm LIFE4 is designed for users that wish to feed insanely power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3015mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22.1A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 31.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the LIFE4 cell handles repeated 37.1A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Pulse/Peak). All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm LIFE4 is built from the QSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
- Designed to feed power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
- Updated Poly Seal: Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- NEW Mn bonding process that achieves greater purity: Cycle Life is increased to 75% nominal average of original capacity
- NEW NiCo Meld over 10kHz: process increases charging rate to 4.25A from previous 4A
All Hohm Tech battery cell models are been tested and certified by the rightful authorities and laboratories that are accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. HohmTech doesn't not cut corners, they have by far the best chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety. Batteries for Vaper's made by Vaper's!
SOLD AS SINGLE CELL
- Model: Life
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity: 3077mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating: 20.7A CDR / 36.3A Max Pulse as rated by Hohm Tech
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.12mm
- Weight: 44.73g
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.86A. This is not a misprint. 3.86A as in THREE POINT EIGHT SIX amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, internal resistance spread pre|post, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
*1 Density Loss Ratio
*2 Thermal Image Distribution
*3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
*4 Cycle Life Retention
*5 Resistance Retentivity Pre/Post
*6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- KEEP OUT out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on cell.
- DO NOT use in device that allows batteries to touch that are facing opposing directions (risk severe burn injury and explosion).
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance to an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions (available in Download Center of this site).
- Cell Type: