HohmTech Stretch 18650 Battery
STRETCH bridges the gap of high amperage & endurance - the Do IT All Battery!
With its >22A capabilities, and robust 2856mAh, it is Hohm Tech International’s first hybrid-purpose cell. It unites a higher amperage chemistry ratio with proven endurance-based compounds. In low power applications it rivals the very best of high capacity cells, but obliterates these same cells on amperage capabilities while maintaining respectable temperatures.
Hohm Tech Int’l has equipped the Hohm Stretch with it’s proprietary structure and top cap. That’s just the beginning. Hohm Stretch is given white glove treatment in that it is the 1st cell to see the QSP (4x stripping process) stage, which makes it hybrid-purpose capable. Using a Lithium (Li) Nickel (Ni) Cobalt (Co) Manganate formula unlocks capabilities that takes 2 completely different cells to perform. Whether running at max CDR, or at the 80°C cut-off output limit, Stretch exhibits cooler operating temperatures vs. all previous HT cells above 2.7aH. Cooler operating temperatures allows greater cell life and load capabilities. Hohm STRETCH is fully capable of 22.1A load (>5% gain) while forfeiting only a small amount of capacity vs. Hohm LIFE. We are pleased to share that Hohm STRETCH is designed to feed insanely power-hungry devices, while not having to swap batteries every other minute, hour, weeks, and months. This battery is built for the long haul. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2856mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22.1A and a 80°C cut-off @ 31.6A. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C)
All Hohm Tech battery cell models are been tested and certified by the rightful authorities and laboratories that are accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI. HohmTech doesn't not cut corners, they have by far the best chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety. Batteries for Vaper's made by Vaper's!
- 2856mAh | 22.1A CDR | 31.6A @ 80oC cut-off
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.28A rating: Yes, 4.28, as in FOUR POINT TWO EIGHT. It is possible, tested, proven, and approved**
- NEW NiCo Meld over 10kHz: process increases charging rate to 4.28A (1.5C) compared to standard 0.5C – 1C rates of Li-NMC formulation
- Ahead of schedule chem bonding to Li-Mn specifications
- Phenomenal amperage delivery to drive power demanding devices
- NEW HT 5-brace embossed top to alleviate impostures from distributing fakes in the industry
- Many proprietary processes conducted to achieve documented specs
- Utilizing industry first QSP Li-NMC (4x raw compound wash)
- Exceeds all previous designs and chemistry results with greater amperage and capacity
- EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient): Reduction in Thermal Runaway potential
- Purpose built to take on both high amperage and high capacity tasks simultaneously. Now utilizing proprietary structure, top cap, and a QSP chemistry in the Li-NMC family. More amps ~ cooler temps ~ even safer.
- Cathode Tag made from UH Purity Aluminum: Ultra-High Purity (UHP)
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 3.86A. This is not a misprint. 3.86A as in THREE POINT EIGHT SIX amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, internal resistance spread pre|post, and temperature. These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
*1 Density Loss Ratio
*2 Thermal Image Distribution
*3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
*4 Cycle Life Retention
*5 Resistance Retentivity Pre/Post
*6 Pulse & Peak is applicable to Dynamic EV Systems @ ≤5 SEC ON / ≥30 SEC OFF
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- KEEP OUT out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on cell.
- DO NOT use in device that allows batteries to touch that are facing opposing directions (risk severe burn injury and explosion).
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance to an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions (available in Download Center of this site).
- Cell Type: