Lost Vape Furyan Mechanical Squonk Mod, their first fully mechanical squonk device. The Lost Vape Furyan Mechanical Squonk Mod, designed with a sleek and timeless appearance with it's Black and Brass Carbon Fiber or Black and Stainless Steel chassis. The Lost Vape Furyan squonker has the highest quality material expect from Lost Vape and it provides an extremely luxurious feel in the hand. The Furyan also features an easy-lock silicone bottle hat holds an a whopping 9mL of E-Juice and this bad boy uses a single 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery, (sold separately).
The Lost Vape Furyan Squonk Mod is truly amazing and will be the new vape squoonk mod of your dreams!
- Direct Full Power Output
- 9ml Juice Capacity Silicon Squonk Bottle
- Compatible with Single 18650 battery, 20700 battery and 21700 battery.
- ULTEM with Brass Chassis
- Stainless Steel 510 Atomizer Connector
- Silver-Plated Copper Positive and Negative Contacts.
- Dimensions: 84 x 50 x 27mm
- Coil resistance range: 0.1ohm-1.0ohm
- 510 Connection Threading
- 1x Lost Vape Furyan Device
- 1x Furyan user manual
- 2x 9ML soft silicone squonk bottles
- 1x 18650 battery adapter
- 1x Brass polishing cloth
***PLEASE NOTE : VERY IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BELOW***
- Understand Amperage Limit. DO NOT strain battery
- Replace batteries with torn wraps
- Keep batteries in approved casing
- Keep your charger in sight
- Buy Batteries from Trusted Source
- DO NOT use Damaged Batteries
- DO NOT Leave batteries in car
- DO NOT keep batteries in your pocket with lose change or keys
- DO NOT allow battery to come in contact with water
This device is strictly for ADVANCED USERS and it is NOT recommended for beginners or those who do not fully understand your battery's Amp Limits in correlation with your Atomizer's Resistance. Use new/genuine high drain batteries with this device. Please be aware that there is no low-voltage protection, so be aware of what voltage your batteries are firing at. There is also no over-current protection, so keep in mind the amp limitations of your batteries as well. Use with extreme caution and always check your resistance with a meter (check often)! By purchasing the product, you agree that you are knowledgeable on how to properly use this product and that we are NOT responsible for any misuse or accidental malfunctions of this product.