SMOK has stepped up its mod game big time by giving us the Species 230W Kit. Though this is an advanced system, it’s still very user-friendly. Plus, it covers the needs of every vaper. From its touch screen technology to its amazing power, to even its upgraded chipset technology, this futuristic device has your vaping back.
Being of high sophistication, this starter kit is still great for vapers of all levels to use. Capable of achieving 230 watts without experiencing those dreaded coil burnouts or possible dry hits; credit the dual 18650 batteries for that one, it really is a vaper’s dream-come-true, since most do fantasize about chasing the largest and thickest clouds of vapor imaginable.
The high-performance chipset features a full temperature suite accommodating the following heating elements: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless-Steel, and TCR. There’s also a Preheat Mode for: Soft, Normal, Hard, and Max preheating.
One of the most enticing features of the Species is the bright and clear touch-responsive display screen. This screen makes it simple to adjust or modify your settings and view your vaping statistics. The display screen presents all your data in an organized fashion.
Equipped with the SMOK Species 230W Kit is the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. This tank has a 4mL juice capacity, has a lock-n-fill top-filling refill design, and utilizes bottom adjustable airflow control. The tank uses the Baby V2 Coil Family. This consists of a series of mesh coils (A1, A2, and A3) created to better your flavor experience while enhancing cloud production.
From its aesthetic design to its sub-ohm capabilities, this is a whole new vaping “species” you have gotta add to your collection.
Smok Species Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 82.1mm x 49mm x 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Heating Elements it Supports: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless-Steel
- Preheat Functionalities: Soft, Normal, Hard, and Max
- Different TCR Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Color 1.45" OLED Touch Screen
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- Protections: 10 Seconds Cut-Off, Short Circuit, Over Heating, and Over Discharge
- Micro-USB Port
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank Features:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 30mm x 54mm
- Weight 65g
- Capacity 5ml
- Gold Plated 510 Thread Connector
- Top Fill
- Locking Top Cap
- Larger Fill Slot
- Upgraded Airflow System
- 16mm Delrin Drip Tip
- New Baby V2 Coil Family
- Species 230W Box Mod
- TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil
- 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil
- Micro-USB Cable
- Instructional Manual
- Kit Type: